WebMD has a great planner for a fitness routine that helps you target your weight loss goal. You just plug in your body measurements and look for your food choices and then track your progress. This is great for those who are looking to plan out their week with a diet plan and exercise program in mind.
- Create a plan just for you. Enter your weight loss goal and WebMD will calculate daily calorie recommendations for how to achieve it.
- Log your foods. Search for more than 30,000 foods and beverages, including all your favorite brand names, all of which you can log to a meal time. Or simply add your own food.
- Log your activity. Choose from hundreds of popular activities, or add your own to create custom workouts.
- Track your progress. See how your food choices and exercise routine work together to help you reach your goal.
- Monitor your nutrients. Keep tabs on your nutrient intake with our fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate, fiber, sugar, and protein trackers.
- Get progress reports. See how your weight has changed over time.
Check this out at http://www.webmd.com/diet/food-fitness-planner/default.htm
Weight loss can be a difficult goal with today’s hectic lifestyle. This planner from WebMD is an excellent tool to help you get started and maintain that exercise program!